ANNUAL DAY OF SERVICE: MAY 20, 2023
"Community is about doing something together that makes belonging matter."
To cultivate a sense of community connectedness through a devoted day of service that brings Lodi together to revitalize what's around us and lift what's within us.
And a special thanks to last year's Gold Sponsors:
Main Street Market Piggly Wiggly
Lodi Sausage Company and Meat Market
Projects Completed Last Year
- Landscaping and window washing at the Lodi Public Library
- Grounds cleanup/maintenance at the Lodi Agricultural Fairgrounds
- Maintaining the Ice Age Trail behind the Middle School
- Beautifying downtown Lodi with fresh paint and plants
-Clearing brush from our beautiful Spring Creek
-Completed small outdoor home/yard projects for elderly homeowners (fence repair, painting, brush removal, etc.)
- City park clean up and maintenance
- Build & paint birdhouses to place on the Ice Age Trail
**If you (or someone you know) are elderly or disabled and live in Lodi, we could help with outdoor work at your home on May 20th. Please use this form to submit a project request. (Fill out the online Google form linked here OR print the PDF form and send back.)
Details are still pending, but plan for lunch on us!
Sarah Keyeski - Director/President
Mike Goethel - Operations and Projects Lead
Erin Wilson - Marketing Lead
Mandy Sitzman - Recruitment Lead
Kim Cooke - Secretary
Jenn Seidler - Treasurer
**We are currently looking for a Fundraising Lead - is that YOU?
GET IN TOUCH
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our mission, please reach out. We would love to hear from you!