ANNUAL DAY OF SERVICE: MAY 14, 2022
"Community is about doing something together that makes belonging matter."
To cultivate a sense of community connectedness through a devoted day of service that brings Lodi together to revitalize what's around us and lift what's within us.
And a special thanks to our Gold Sponsors:
Main Street Market Piggly Wiggly
Lodi Sausage Company and Meat Market
Potential projects for the Day of Service (so far):
- Landscaping and window washing at the Lodi Public Library
- Grounds cleanup/maintenance at the Lodi Agricultural Fairgrounds
- Installing a mural on Lodi Street (Community painting done prior to May 14th)
- Maintaining the Ice Age Trail behind the Middle School
- Beautifying downtown Lodi with fresh paint and plants
- **Working with Habitat for Humanity to complete small outdoor home/yard projects for elderly homeowners (fence repair, painting, brush removal, etc.)
- City park clean up and maintenance
- Build & paint birdhouses to place on the Ice Age Trail
- And more...
**If you (or someone you know) are elderly or disabled and live in Lodi, we could help with outdoor work at your home on May 14th. Please use this form to submit a project request. (Fill out the online Google form linked here OR print the PDF form and send back.)
At the end of the day, volunteers will be invited to celebrate the Day of Service by attending a FREE picnic meal and concert by Gregg "Cheech" Hall and The Wrecking Ball!
Sarah Keyeski - Director/President
Mike Goethel - Operations Lead
Christina Smith - Gallagher - Fundraising Lead
Erin Wilson - Marketing Lead
Mandy Sitzman - Recruitment Lead
Kim Cooke - Secretary
Jenn Seidler - Treasurer