ANNUAL DAY OF SERVICE: MAY 14, 2022
"Community is about doing something together that makes belonging matter."
To cultivate a sense of community connectedness through a devoted day of service that brings Lodi together to revitalize what's around us and lift what's within us.
Sign up for email updates (form below).
**This is how you will be contacted to sign up for volunteer projects for the Day of Service.
Volunteer your time on
May 14, 2022.
Attend the FREE Community Concert at the end of the day!
We are gathering a list of projects to be considered for the Day of Service!
We will be conducting a survey to determine the projects that have the most support and enthusiasm for inclusion in our planning.
Potential projects for the Day of Service (so far):
- Cleaning up Spring Creek
- Staining the foot bridges over the creek
- Painting a town mural
- Maintaining trails on the Ice Age Trail
- Beautifying downtown Lodi with plants & flowers
- Addressing elderly homeowner needs (fence repair, painting, brush removal, etc.)
- Park maintenance
- Sewing reusable bags from upcycled materials
- Build a Dog Park
- Planting trees
- Sanitizing/restocking Reach Out Lodi
- Plaques sharing historical information on rock structures built during the Depression
- Tend to the prairie behind the Middle School
- And more...
At the end of the day, volunteers will be invited to celebrate the Day of Service by attending a FREE outdoor concert. (The band is TBD.)
Sarah Keyeski - Director/President
Hannah LaMere - Operations Lead
Christina Smith - Gallagher - Fundraising Lead
Tegan Counihan - Marketing Lead
Mandy Sitzman - Recruitment Lead
Kim Cooke - Secretary
Jenn Seidler - Treasurer